Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Updates...

So it's 10:30, and I've done pretty well with the daily posting, so I didn't want to leave y'all hanging.

We diverted the downspout pipe, so hopefully that fixes our wet basement problem. We have a massive fan running down there to dry things out.

I took Mimi to the doctor this morning- if a baby can't nurse on a particular side without screaming, there must be something wrong. Right?? Nope, perfectly healthy. Just doesn't want to nurse that side. Who knew?

Tonight was our last "Strengthening the Family" class. It's been a little rough on Ernie, since this class has met every Friday night since the week before Mimi was born, and runs rather late (pushing her bedtime from 8 to nearly 10) but it has been a good class.

I am absolutely wigging out over tomorrow's craft fair. What if nothing sells? What if I'm not taking enough stuff? What if I'm delusional and the sales I've had so far (6) have all been pity sales? I think certain members of my family could quote my hysterical ramblings along with me, but they don't...because they're nice. I'll post pictures tomorrow. And start making Christmas presents! (It's an addiction, I tell ya!)

3 comments:

Casey said...

You are going to do great! You make beautiful stuff. I'll be on my own with all three kiddos, but if I'm feeling brave I'll stop by and check out the craft fair. It sounds like so much fun!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Honey, GOOD LUCK! If you can get 6 pity sales, give me your secret! I can't ge more than two!!!

The fair today will be AWESOME.

Make sure you take tape, clothes pins, bags, pens, stapler, needle and thread...all those good little things.

I'll be in my Super Saturday activity from 9-1 (6-10 your time), but you can call me after that if you need to.

It's going to be great!!!!

said...

Good Luck to you! And enjoy. It's a 'first' experience... so enjoy the fun of crafting and the social atmosphere. You are already a success by having 6 pre-sales! :-) Hugs!