Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crafting


"The crafting has consumed my life, dahling, as only crafting work can."

Name that kids flick, with my egregious tampering?

My supplies take up half the dining room right now, and I even turn Wonder Daddy's trips to the hardware store into crafting forages for plumb bobs (found it!) and 20-guage wire (fail!) But he's so sweet, he doesn't even mind asking the nice men in red aprons where he might find 20-gage wire, SANS PLASTIC COATING, for his wife. (Yeah, that lady over there ogling the tiffany-style chandeliers. It's for her.)

Ernie and I have been working on tutus this week, as you can see above. Luckily for me, she doesn't mind one bit. In fact, she loves to help me! She especially loves to sample (and claim) the wares. Here she is, all set to leave with Bobby for the evening. When we picked her up 4 hours later, she was still wearing that tutu! I'm pretty sure it will be included in tomorrow's outfit as well.

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

You make it too easy! Although the tampering WAS...pretty bad.

You're Edna Mode! Incredibles...

Love all the little tutus together. So cute! Good job, honey.

Lo Gung and I are headed into the city today. We've decided to forgo the churrascaria in favor of something a little...smaller. We're going for REAL ramen! I've never had real ramen, from a ramen shop. I'm excited. We'll go to the Met after that, and then up to Chinatown in Queens for groceries and dinner. We're driving into the city...we'll part near Grand Central and take a subway around the city, then drive home. Pretty good!

Mama Papaya said...

My friend, we were partners in tutus this weekend. Only I imagine that you didn't lose a waistband to a scissor accident. Sigh. They look great (and blood free)!