Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Marble Magnets

These are magnets, made for all the ladies who help out in Relief Society. I also made a set for my sister-in-law, with her name spelled out.

It's:
flat marbles (floral section of the craft store)
clear, strong glue (I used liquid nails, but others use silicone glue)
letter stickers (you can trace the marbles onto pictures and use those underneath as well)
strong magnets (craft store, near the model airplanes? Yeah-weird.)

If you use pictures, the marbles give a cool "magnified" effect, and the glue evens out all the imperfections on the underside of the marble. I just didn't have the patience to cut out that many circles, and my craft punch was just *this* much too big! They come together really quick- just get everything ready, line 'em up, and let 'er rip!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting......

Ais said...

This is really cute. I love your blog! :)

Ais said...

This is really cute. I love your blog! :)