Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rhythm in My Nursery Rhyme

Wonder Boy is still such a sprout, I can hand him an entire basket full of noisy rhythm instruments-- castanets, maracas, rhythm sticks, drums, finger cymbals, egg shakers-- and he doesn't make enough noise to make a dent in our house.  Hee.

Homeschool Art Day

Homeschool Art Day

I love this basket- I found it at my favorite thrift shop last week.  (The two burger day.  Yes, THAT day.)  All these instruments were in a tidy little picnic basket.  Looked great, but a terrible pain for him to get into!  He's just getting to that stage where a bucket of toys in every room will safely keep him occupied for long enough for ME to get a few things done.

Homeschool Art Day

These pajamas make me laugh (and get used to the fuzzy sleeper look: he'll probably be rocking it till next March.)  You can't see them, but it's dotted with little, glow-in-the-dark, stars.  Makes finding the little bugger much easier at 2 AM, when he's been squirming around in the crib!  Can you believe that fuzzy sleeper is size 18 months?  Third kid, and I'm STILL shocked at how fast they grow- all three have been double-their-age in clothing sizes, at least for the first bit.  He's not even 8 months yet!  Hello loooong torso and short little arms.  Anyone else saying the dino line right now?  ("I have a big head...and little arms....I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through....master?")  

3 comments:

Ticia said...

Wow, my kids didn't get into 18 months until they were quite solidly 18 months and maybe a little older.

Princess is still insisting on wearing a 3 year old long sleeved-T.....

Kelly said...

I had that movie line in my head CONSTANTLY when SJ was little. haha

Alexandra said...

Wow!He really is a big boy now. I looove that rug! I've got a smaller similar one from Home Depot, but yours is much nicer.