Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank You

Thank you for everyone's well wishes for our family this week....Ernie has been sick the last few months, and we finally think we found some answers yesterday, so at least we have a laundry list of things to "do."  Which is way better than a laundry list of symptoms we can't control!

We'll be spending the day celebrating our newest addition with family and friends, but I wanted to stop in and say thanks!

big smile

PS- Washing down a "dulcalax" with a big glass of "miralax" apple juice is...effective.  Just sayin'.  Especially on an increasingly tiny five-year-old body.

PPS- The nurse promised if we stuck the tiny dulcalax pill in a spoonful of jam, it would go right down.  No, it didn't.  But she sure got a lot of jam!  In the end it took an entire glass of apple juice, 2 spoonfuls of jam, 2 spoonfuls of pudding, and FINALLY a spoonful of jam and sticky Nutella.  Hello sugar!

042

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so sorry she has been sick. I hope the answers lead to a very healthy and happy child!

Alexandra said...

I'm glad you've got some possible answers. Love the happy baby picture - so sweet!

Su said...

Did you find a better way to get the pill down? I hope so. I'm glad you found out what was wrong. Hopefully, things will settle down for poor E now

LunaMoonbeam said...

Heh...SOMEDAY he will play with that block. ;-)

Glad E is feeling better!!! And yes, she is getting quite pint sized!!

What I Did Today said...

I could never swallow pills as a child either. Sorry to hear that Ernie hasn't been feeling all that great. Hope it gets increasingly better. And stays better too!

Teresa said...

I've been gone for awhile...sorry to hear about all the sickness....hope the answers help.
Blessings-
Teresa