Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Keeping Humble

So, some days I just have to laugh.

First I did this:
006

(The top popped off, the bottom stuck, and out came a "mini me" of my loaf, totally un-cooked.)

Then I did this:
002

Joy School was cancelled due to illness, I was days late sending out invoices, we ate bread and peanut butter for dinner, and the girls polished off the four pounds of strawberries we bought last night.  Wowzers.

Let's hear it for a NEW DAY tomorrow!

Update: I'm still laughing and shaking my head at my kitchen follies today, and wondering what in the world happened to the rest of my day, but Rachel at One Pretty Thing linked to my star tutorial today (yay!)  If you don't subscribe to her, head over to give her some comment love, and DO subscribe, she finds the most amazing projects to share!  My sis-in-law sent me the sweetest note out of the blue tonight, and Aunt LoLo cheered me up.  Life is wonderful :)

6 comments:

said...

Did I jinx you by sharing my garlic bread mishap? :-)

LunaMoonbeam said...

I'm sorry, but that little dough baby makes me giggle. heh

*hugs*

Ticia said...

That poor bear.

Mama Papaya said...

I must know, did the honey container melt?

Great sympathy. Found lake honey south this morning as well.

Here's to new days and humbling moments that at least taste good together!

Teresa said...

Oh HOney.....don't you hate days like that. Guess it makes the other seem wonderful.
=_

Su said...

Err, you do make your own bread. So that's pretty awesome in my book.
Also, congrats on the link!