Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 1, 2015

Where did the warm weather go?  Seattle proved it's "still got it" and gave us gloom and drizzle today.  After a warm and dry winter AND spring, I was glad to see some moisture!

C was in bed with me around 6:30 this morning.  We are waking up earlier and earlier, yawn.

The girls finished their tests this morning: we officially have a fifth and a second grader!  




We did grocery shopping before lunch- tonight was our night to prepare a meal for the ladies at the overnight shelter.   We brought them spiralized zucchini noodles with marinara and meatballs, country loaves, garlic butter, salad, and mini cinnamon rolls.  I served my family the same thing tonight- very yummy!

The girls helped me clean the kitchen tonight and we made super quick chocolate rolls (crescent dough with Nutella, rolled into a log, sliced, and baked at 375 for 12 minutes.). Very, VERY tasty. 




No comments: