Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Beautiful Life: A Soft Place to Land

Welcome to all our Beautiful Life friends! I'm happy to be participating today, and I'm glad you're here!



I've caught the Fall Nesting Bug, and I couldn't be happier! It's been such a beautiful summer, full of sunshine, family, gardening, cooking...but now that the weather is cooler, my thoughts are turning indoors. Time for cozy couches, giant sweaters, and yummy colors.

Our living room needed a little something, so Wonder Daddy picked out this gorgeous fabric- no, really...he did. He's in charge of most of our decorating!

This marvelous post reminded me just how much I love making pillow covers in that pattern- so quick and easy!

Comfy, too.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

What kind of fabric is it???

I need to make some fabric pillow covers!!!

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

What a great color!! And what an adorable pic of the litte one! Yeah...looks like they are comfy!!

Elizabeth said...

Aww, cute baby! Love the color of the pillows!

Su said...

Oh..... so cute! Absolute bliss on her face :)