Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

11:54


Two blog posts in one day? Well, I couldn't let this night go by without telling you...

for the first time in my life, I have run a mile. No stopping. No walking. Parts were slower, and I had to sprint from the corner to the front door to beat that 12 minute time, but it was a "good" mile- you know sometimes the running just doesn't come together, and sometimes it does? Tonight, it did. And oh, I am so happy!

Wonder Daddy wants to know if I want to find a "Turkey Trot" 5k to run this year...and you know what? I think I will!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Lo Gung sez, "Wooow."

We're proud of you, honey. :-)

Elizabeth said...

'm very happy for you. It feels wonderful to have a physical accomplishment! I'm so glad for yours.

Samantha said...

Congrats! I can't even run a block. How are those bangs treating you?

Su said...

Ah hey! So cool.
Congratulations.... before you know it, you'll be participating in those triathlons alongside Wonder Daddy :)

Anna said...

which one? the seattle? i'm thinking of doing it too.