Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Broadcast Bloggers Deal of the Day

When I was a newly wed, one of my favorite gifts we received was a subscription to Taste of Home magazine.  Have you read it?  It's been around for a long time, and is FULL of fantastic recipes.  If I had to classify it back then, it would be "Midwest Cooking."  Really, really yummy stuff, all submitted by readers.  I loved seeing new things to do with fruits and vegetables, from ladies who were dealing with bushels of garden produce.  Or, finding incredible time-saving recipes, from ladies who have been living the crockpot or soup pot life for years.

Go HERE to order your subscription, or paste this into your browser:
http://www.broadcastbloggers.com/deal.php?i=85&a=1068385

You can get three years (24 issues) for $16.99- details are below.  I love that there are NO ads in there, too. (How annoying is it to get a magazine in the mail, and find that it's mostly advertisements...or you have to tear off the back cover before the kids see the underwear models?  Yeah, no thanks.  I'm looking at you, Martha!)
 (Full disclosure- I will earn a small commission off any sales through this deal.)











No comments: