Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

In the Which We Discover the Buffet

Alright, maybe not a "buffet" per say, but definitely and indication of why this guy is hanging around the neighborhood.



Do you see him?



Here, look a little closer.



Hello Thumper. Good bye garden. (Looks like I have some work to do before planting!)

How are your garden plans coming? Any particular critters or bugs you're on the watch for this year?

***Have you entered the giveaway yet? Look for a winner tomorrow night!*****

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

As Lo Gung says, "A BUNNY!!"

Can I get an om nom nom? ;-) I think the only FAIR thing is for you to now eat the coyote!

Casey said...

I wish we had a bunny problem. Bunnies are cute. Rats on the other hand... since when do they eat beets? It grosses me out.

I don't know what to do. I really don't want to put in all the effort to grow a rat salad bar. ;)