Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Ernie Turns Nine

J's parents were in town, and it happened to coincide with E's birthday.  Lucky girl!

We went to our local zoo.

The girls played "reindeer" to Santa's sleigh.


The kids fed the alpacas and deer.

Nana and Grandpa built marshmallow guns for a SUPER fun activity- it's four generations of men right here!

We celebrated E's birthday with J's grandparents and parents.  I stopped by Costco on the way over and let Ernie pick out dinner for everyone- we ended up with rolls, chicken salad, fruit, her beloved sushi, and a big platter of shrimp.  Girl knows what she likes!  Nana and Grandma made a beautiful cake for the birthday girl.  I am sorry  I did not get a picture before the candle was taken out!  They did such a beautiful job.


For E's party this year I booked slots in an art class for my two girls and their two cousins, and took everyone out to sushi for lunch.  It was a great birthday week for our big girl.




No comments: