Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

We're Moving

This has been on my mind for quite a while, but I think it must be done:

Ernie and Mimi are moving!

I, Wonder Woman will still be here in all its crafty, crazy glory but just like kids shouldn't play with scissors, I'm not sure this is the right place for our wee ones.

If you would like to follow their adventures, please e-mail me at madebymyrnie(at)gmail(dot)com or leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you the link once we get it set up. I'll leave comments open on this post for a good long while to be sure we get everyone on board who's coming a-board!

I'll be spending the next little bit migrating our kiddo posts over and getting housekeeping set up at the new digs.

In other news, look for some new crafty things later this week, a few tutorials in the near future...it's going to be fun around here!

Ta!
Myrnie

5 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Ooh, ooh - me, me! I wanna come TOO!

teahlo at gmail dot com

A Bert said...

:( no more wonderbabies?

Franzine Kafka said...

sign me up!

Gwendolyn said...

Beautifully done and great, detailed pictures!

Casey said...

Are you going private or just cleaning house? I'd love to follow along with their adventures. :)

The earrings you made (the green ones) are adorable. Do you think you could help me with a little jewelry repair? I had a pair of earrings that I loved but then I lost one and now I'd like to turn the remaining one into two. Does that make sense?