Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

CSN Review

CSN Stores is HUGE- they have over 200 "stores" currently listed (under categories as broad as outdoor furniture, kids and babies, and office supplies!)

Now that the bones of our yard are almost complete, and we've been chased indoors by rainy November weather, we've started dreaming about the indoor projects that we dream about every winter.  For one thing, the kitchen- my husband has huge plans to take out the ceiling, the walls, the cabinets....basically everything.  Something like drop leaf tables might come in handy, for when we need space in the adjoining school room for kid crafts, and then need MORE space for when we have company over!  (Like...Christmas Eve.  I think our current count is about 22 folks.  Need. More. Chairs!)  One like this would be nice, since it matches our current dining room table.  And how cute would it be painted?
TMS Double Drop Leaf Dining Table in Natural

But one like THIS would be biiiigggeerrrr!
TMS Farmhouse Dining Table in White / Natural


Disclaimer:
I have been compensated, in the form of a gift code, for this review.

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Would the table replace your current one, or just get butted up against it on Sundays? ;-)

Unknown said...

I love my drop leaf table that I have in my kitchen. If I need room space, I put the leaf down, if I need table space the leaf goes up. I've never put both leaves up yet. I could do that couldn't I? lol!