Friday, December 14, 2007
This is a great season to remember blessings. President Henry B. Eyring recommends writing them down every day! So, here are a few of our recent blessings.
1) Aunt LoLo found my church keys in the bottom of a bag of baby toys, at the bottom of the toy chest, in the basement. That's some deep digging!
2) Aunt LoLo went to the grocery store for me this morning, to get ready for a wedding reception I'm putting on tomorrow.
3) J passed a section of the CPA exam.
4) Ernie isn't sick this week.
5) We get to visit my grandparents every Thursday.
6) My Dad is taking Ernie overnight, which frees up a lot of time to get ready for tomorrow's piano recital and wedding receptions, Christmas, and our trip.
7) 4 years ago I was sealed for eternity to my husband.
8) 1 year ago I was called as Relief Society President.
9) We're leaving to see J's family next week, and we're staying for his brother's sealing.
What are you thankful for today?
Posted by Unknown at 4:13 PM