Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

40 Weeks


My official due has come and gone. Actually, it's come and gone twice since my doctor gave me till last Saturday, and the ultrasound technician gave me till Monday (the 6th and the 8th.) Moot point in the end.

Here's the photo, and they've promised to induce me before the 20th. Ernie was born 30 minutes before her scheduled induction, so...I'm guessing things will get moving middle of next week. How's that for a guess?

But....does anyone else think I look a little small for being due? Is it just because I'm expecting to be the WHALE that I was last time?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I think you look fabulous for forty weeks. I already have bags under my eyes and a permanent exhausted look about me at 34 weeks. Were you anxiously anticipating your due date this time? or because of going over last time is the due date of less significance this time?

Leslie said...

I agree...you look amazing! Pregnant or not! 40 weeks...wha??? Sending labor thoughts your way... :)

Kat said...

You look lovely! All of my friends have been 1 to 2 weeks late, then I go and have my 3 mths early lol

Casey said...

I think you look great!