Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beaded Pom Pom Ring

I've had this ring in my mind for a long time now, and finally had all the supplies on hand to make it!


I desperately need a hand model. (Dad, you don't remember this but when I was TEN you exclaimed "You have the hands of a 70-year-old woman!" It's so totally true.)

I think it's such a rad piece of hand bling- I love the weight, the sparkle, the movement. There are 32 head pins full of beads and attached to the ring form. I wish I could have fit more on there, but it was FULL!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Definitely hand bling!! Cute, Mama. :-)

Elizabeth said...

That's awesome! You're so funny about "bling"! My daughter keeps telling me that I need to add some bling to my fashion statement. Haha. I am learning what bling is! :)