I've been thinking it's time for another giveaway...and I opened my reader this morning to find a five-for-five giveaway! It's meant to be, don't you think?
So come on- throw your hat in the ring! Oh, and because i'm a rebel and a mom and an oldest child, and I had to throw out my entire harvest of lettuce (so THAT'S what it looks like when it bolts!) I'll draw five random names from the comments AND subscribers. Meaning, if you're a subscriber you're already entered once. Oh, and if you don't actually want to host a giveaway...that's cool too. I won't tell. Life's tough enough without every gift having strings attached :)
I'll pick five names on Friday, July 31st!
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.